NEBOSH Blended Learning
Are you looking to study your NEBOSH course with a Tutor but unable to attend a full 10 day course?
Why not book our shorter 5 day Blended learning version of the NEBOSH National General Certificate course.
4 day - sale now on (Ends Friday 1st July 2022)
NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
Would you like to gain your NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety but do not have 10 days to spare. If that is the case, why not try our 5 day blended NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety.
Introduction and list of benefits
SALE PRICE: Only £650.00 per person (No VAT to add) – Usually £735.00
To pay by instalments: Please contact us. Cost to pay by instalments is £835.00 (No VAT to add). A deposit of £200.00 is required to secure your place. Then pay £100.00 per month. The course must be paid in full prior to your exams being booked.
- Only 5 days attendance is required
- The most challenging subjects are covered when you attend during the 5 days, leaving the easier subject to do in your own time.
- The 5 days that you study in your own time will consist of 4 video based interactive learning modules (Certified and , exam & questions practice, recorded videos on different subject (recorded by your instructor), tasks and research activities to keep you engaged.
- Choose from a number of different dates. Either spread them out across a few months or book them close together.
- You will also have tutor support 5 days self study
- Excellent value for money
What will I gain when I complete and pass the course?
You will gain 5 separate qualifications and 5 certificates, which include:
1) NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety (Blended Learning) – 5 Day course includes
- NG1 exam / NG2 assignment
- 2 x course manuals
2) Risk Assessment: This course is approved by leading industry body IIRSM
3) Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH): This course is approved by leading industry body IIRSM
4) Electrical Safety in the workplace: This course is approved by leading industry body IIRSM
5)Working & Heights
This course combines valuable live tuition covering the most difficult subjects over 5 days.
Cost: £650.00 per person (No VAT to add)
Choose 1 date from Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4 & Day 5. (Days must be in order 1-5)
Day 1: (Choose only 1 date): 18th July 2022 or 4th August 2022 or 5th September 2022 or 10th October 2022 or 14th November 2022
Day 2: (Choose only 1 date): 19th July 2022 or 5th August 2022 or 6th September 2022 or 11th October 2022 or 15th November 2022
Day 3: (Choose only 1 date): 22nd July 2022 or 19th August 2022 or 8th September 2022 or 13th October 2022 or 17th November 2022
Day 4: (Choose only 1 date): 25th July 2022 or 22nd August 2022 or 12th September 2022 or 17th October 2022 or 21st November 2022
Day 5: (Choose only 1 date): 26th July 2022 or 23rd August 2022 or 13th September 2022 or 18th October 2022 or 22nd November 2022
Exam dates: (Pick 1 exam date only): 03 August 2022 or 07 September 2022 or 05 October 2022 or 02 November 2022 or 07 December 2022 or 18 January 2023