NEBOSH National General Certificate Inverness
Under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, it is critical that employers must demonstrate that they are managing and conducting all work activities so as to ensure the safety, health and welfare of people at work. A NEBOSH Certificate qualification provides you with a level of competency in your role to ensure that work is carried out in the safest way possible. This course provides you with the skills required to identify hazards and risks in the workplace.
NEBOSH Courses Inverness: Why not study NEBOSH at our Inverness Venue.
How much does the course cost?
The price advertised is the price you pay. There are no additional charges, fees or tax added to the course.
The full 11 day classroom based course cost is only:
- Courses in Inverness can be booked for only £1100.00 per person (No VAT to add).
- Reserve your place now for only £35 deposit.
As Inverness is a new location for us we will confirm the course and exam venue 1 month before the course start date, once we have confirmation of how many students will be attending the course.
We will aim to source a suitable venue within or close to the center of Inverness with good public transport links and free parking.
Why book you NEBOSH Certificate through NC Skills?
Our standard NEBOSH General Certificate package offers fantastic value for money and includes the following:
- Full 10 day classroom based tuition program (11 days with exam).
- Price includes all 3 units (NGC1, GC2 & GC3).
- 1 day for exams (details below).
- 500+ page NEBOSH course manual including the latest updates.
- All NEBOSH registration fees, exam fees and certificate costs.
- Fully equipped training facilities in Inverness.
- Tea, coffee and drinking water included.
- Free parking.
- Choose your exam date – You can choose to sit your exam in Inverness or Glasgow.
- Unlike other course providers we have designed our NEBOSH National General Certificate course to allow for more interaction, group work, NEBOSH examination question practice, videos and ongoing class discussions. We ensure that you are not sitting for days on end listening to someone preaching to you while you stare at a projector screen.
- To keep costs low for our customers we have decided not to include lunch as part of the course. This enables students to make significant savings on their course. Delegates have the following options: Bring in your own sandwiches etc (facilities will be provided to keep food refrigerated) or purchase lunch in one of the shops or catering establishments locally.
Our NEBOSH General Certificate Course Inverness is delivered by one of our team of expert trainers who all have over 10 years hands on experience as health and safety professionals and trainers.
NEBOSH National General Certificate Inverness – Course Dates & Venues
NEBOSH Courses Inverness Scotland
NEBOSH Course Dates for Inverness:
Pay the £35.00 deposit now to reserve your space or contact us.
Then 1 to 2 week before the course pay an additional £150. Then pay the remaining cost on or before the course start date.
Use PayPal to pay by Debit or Credit Card (No PayPal account required) or pay by logging into your PayPal account (if you have one).
Click the “Buy Now” icon below the course date you want to book and then select a payment option to pay the £35 deposit:
NEBOSH Courses Inverness: July 2017 – 12 Spaces Available – £1100.00 per person (Price includes units NGC1, GC2 & GC3).
Unit NGC1: July 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th & 21st (Mon – Fri)
Unit GC2: July 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th & 28th (Mon – Fri)
Exam: August 12th or choose from any of our Glasgow dates below
To book the Inverness course please contact us on email@example.com
NEBOSH Courses Inverness: November 2017 – 14 Spaces Available – £1100.00 per person (Price includes units NGC1, GC2 & GC3).
Unit NGC1: November 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th & 17th (Mon – Fri)
Unit GC2: November 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd & 24th (Mon – Fri)
Exam: December 09th or choose from any of our Glasgow dates below
Other payment options:
If you wish to pay in full or If you wish to pay by BACS or another method then contact us
Alternative NEBOSH Certificate exam dates in Glasgow
You also have the option to choose from one or two of the exam dates below:
- July 29th (2017)
- August 12th (2017)
- August 26th (2017)
- 16th September (2017)
- 07th October (2017)
- 04th November (2017)
- 25th November (2017)
- 16th December (2017)
Why should i wait one or more weeks after the final day of the course before sitting the exam?
NEBOSH recommends the following minimum hours study time for the NEBOSH Certificate Course:
- Minimum total tuition time in the classroom: 80 hours
- Recommended total private study time: 53 hours
So as you can see the classroom tuition is only part of the course. To ensure success it is recommended that you study in your own time.
10 full days learning in a classroom can be tough and stressful, then to be expected to go home and study every evening will take it out of you. That’s why once you finish your 2 weeks in the classroom you should spend a few weeks studying for your exam. For better results why not sit NGC1 and GC2 on separate days.
Questions that people usually ask us:
1. Are you a genuine NEBOSH accredited course provider?
‘The answer is Yes. Check us out on the NEBOSH website by clicking the link below and selecting the country and then type in Glasgow. We are at the top of the list. Only accredited courses providers can display their details on the NEBOSH website.’
2. Is this the full NEBOSH National General Certificate and does it include all 3 units?
‘The answer is YES’
3. Why are your prices so cheap when other course providers charge over £1000 per person?
‘Our prices are lower because we do not include lunch and we select cheaper self-catering training venues. However we do ensure the venues we select meet an appropriate standard for quality and safety. Removing the catering option and choosing reasonable priced self-catering training venues saves us and the students around £500 – £600 per person.
We avoid using hotel conference rooms as they charge around £30 – £60 per person per day for the catering and unlimited tea and coffee. Don’t worry we do provide tea, coffee and drinking water. Facilities will also be provided to keep your food refrigerated.’
4. Do you ever cancel courses?
The answer is NO. Nearly all of our courses have around 8 or more students on each course. To date we have never cancelled a course even with as little as 4 students on a course.
What does the NEBOSH course consist of?
The NEBOSH national general certificate course consists of 3 units:
- Unit NGC1 Management of health and safety
- Unit GC2 Controlling workplace hazards
- Unit GC3 Health and safety practical application
The following gives a breakdown of each unit
Unit NGC1 Management of Health and Safety
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems – Plan
- Health and Safety Management Systems – Do
- Health and Safety Management Systems – Check
- Health and Safety Management Systems – Act
Unit GC2 Controlling Workplace Hazards
- Workplace hazards and risk control
- Transport hazards and risk control
- Musculoskeletal hazards and risk control
- Work equipment hazards and risk control
- Electrical safety
- Fire safety
- Chemical and biological health hazards and risk control
- Physical and psychological health hazards and risk control
Unit GC3 Health and Safety Practical Application
Further information including the detailed course syllabus, is available on the NEBOSH website. Click here to view the GC3 guide for students
There are no pre-requisites to attend this course. However, it is advantageous that candidates wishing to obtain the NEBOSH General Certificate have a general understanding of Health and Safely prior to attending the course.
A suitable standard of English is required to ensure candidates fully understand the course content and the syllabus.
Click the blue link below to ensure you meet the minimum English requirements.
Minimum Standard of English Required for Candidates
How are the units assessed?
Units NGC1 and GC2 are taught units each assessed by a two-hour written examination. Each written examination consists of ten ‘short-answer’ questions and one ‘long-answer’ question. All questions are compulsory.
Unit GC3 is a practical assignment carried out by the delegates in their workplace. If a workplace is not available then please contact us to make alternative suitable arrangements. The written assignment has to be submitted to NC Skills within 10 working days of the GC2 exam. The assignment is then internally assessed and externally moderated by NEBOSH.
It is the delegate’s responsibility to submit their written assessment within the timescale, any assessments not returned by the deadline will result in the delegate failing this section of the course. All 3 units must be completed within 5 years to achieve the full NEBOSH General Certificate qualification.
NEBOSH Certificate course timings, venue details and other important information will be provided by email within 24 – 48 hours of booking the course.
Please ensure you provide a current email address and contact phone number at the time of booking (through PayPal) so we can contact you.
You must read our NEBOSH National General Certificate terms and conditions before booking. To read the terms and conditions please click the link below: