Training & Consultancy
Training Courses provided by NCSkills Glasgow
At NCSkills we provide a wide range of training courses to suit our clients organisational needs. All courses can be tailored to meet your needs as well as being able to offer bespoke courses.
At NCSkills we try to ensure that our courses are interactive and enjoyable by using group sessions, encouraging delegate participation, practical activities and high quality up to date slides & videos. At the end of each course we conduct an assessment which could be a theoretical test paper or practical assessment.
Our instructors are full of energy, friendly and do their best to make Health and Safety Training with NCSkills an enjoyable experience. Our instructors can tailor their training style to suits the diversity of the delegates attending the course ensuring that everyone reaches their maximum potential.
Why book an NCSkills Training course?
At NCSkills we provide high quality low cost courses for organisations across the United Kingdom. Our package includes:
- Competative Day Rate
- Certification costs
Contact us for prices.
Below is a list of training courses that we can offer your organisation. If requested we can change the course length to suit your organisation. If you require a bespoke course then please contact us. With bespoke courses you can change content, reduce or increase the course length.
If there is a course that is not listed then please let us know as it is highly possible that we will have the ability to create and run the course.
- Abrasive Wheels
- Accident & Incident Investigation
- Asbestos Awareness
- Asbestos for Managers
- Authorised Gas Tester for Confined Space & Hotwork
- Banksman & Slinger for Crane Operations
- CDM 2015 Awareness
- COSHH Assessor
- COSHH Awareness
- DSE Assessor
- DSE Awareness
- Environmental Awareness
- Fire Risk Assessor
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Fire Warden
- Food Safety Foundation
- HAVS Assessor
- HAVS Awareness
- Health and Safety for Employees
- Health and Safety for Supervisors and Managers
- Legionella Awareness
- Legionella for Management
- LOLER Awareness
- LOLER Competent Person
- Lone Working
- Managing Contractors
- Managing Workplace Stress
- Manual Handling Assessor
- Manual Handling Awareness
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- Noise Assessor
- Noise Awareness
- Safety Representatives
- Onshore Safety Representatives
- Overhead Gantry Crane Operator including Banksman & Slinger
- Permit to Work
- PPE User and Inspection
- Preparing Safe Systems of Work, Including Method Statements
- PUWER Assessor
- PUWER Awareness
- Risk Assessment
- Safety Harness User and Inspection
- Sharps Awareness
- Stress Management Risk Assessment
- Tackling Violence in the Workplace
- Working at Height Awareness, Including practical
- Working at Height for Managers & Supervisors
For further information on our courses offered at client premises please contact us.
Consultancy Services provided by NCSkills Glasgow
We provide professional and affordable solutions for small, medium and large organisations. Our ethos is based on professionalism, quality and value. NCSkills provides exceptional customer service whilst ensuring peace of mind.
To see how we at NCSkills can add value to your business or organisation, please get in touch, and we would be delighted to help.
Examples of our services include:
- Expert advice and guidance on how to comply with statutory legal health and safety requirements
- Health & Safety Policies
- Fire Risk Assessment
- COSHH Assessment
- Manual Handling Assessment
- DSE Assessments
- Occupational Noise Assessments
- Vibration Assessments (Hand Arm & Whole Body)
- PUWER Assessments
- Risk Assessments
- Method Statements
- Safety Inspections
- Accident / Incident Investigation
- Preparing Safe Systems of Work
For further information on our consultancy services please contact us.